- JOD785,000Al Madinah Al Riyadiah, AmmanResidential Land1,017 Sq. M.
- JOD290,000Hijar Alnawabelseh, AmmanResidential Land
قطعة ارض للبيع في الاردن - عمان - حجار النوابلسه مساحة 775م775 Sq. M.
- JOD225,000Marj Al Hamam, AmmanResidential Land
قطعه ارض للبيع في الاردن - عمان - مرج الحمام بمساحه 827م827 Sq. M.
- JOD550,000Hijar Alnawabelseh, AmmanResidential Land
قطعه ارض للبيع في الاردن - عمان - حجار النوابلسة بمساحة 800م800 Sq. M.
- Contact for priceAl Muwaqqar, AmmanResidential Land
قطعة ارض للبيع في الاردن - عمان - الموقر مساحة 30626م30,626 Sq. M.
- JOD130,000Al Rabahieh, AmmanResidential Land
Distinctive land for sale in the most beautiful areas of southern Al Rabahieh | 681 SQM681 Sq. M.
- JOD90,000Al Tuneib, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Al Tuneib | 600 SQM600 Sq. M.
- JOD1,670,000Belal, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Southern Al Rabahieh (Belal) | 8350 SQM8,350 Sq. M.
- JOD500,000Shmeisani, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Shmeisani | 738 SQM738 Sq. M.
- JOD1,760,000Naour, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Naour | 8000 SQM8,000 Sq. M.
- JOD500,000YearlyAl Thahir, AmmanResidential Land
Al Thahir, distinguished land for sale on two streets980 Sq. M.
- JOD201,000Bader Al Jadidah, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Bader Al Jadidah | 859 SQM859 Sq. M.
- JOD247,000Al Thahir, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Al-Damina | 791 SQM791 Sq. M.
- JOD100,000Airport Road, AmmanResidential Land
Very distinctive investment lands for sale in installments on the airport road
- JOD850,000Abdun, AmmanResidential Land
Land | private housing for sale in Abdun850 Sq. M.
- JOD700,000Al Swaifyeh, AmmanResidential Land
A plot of land for sale in Al Swaifyeh | 928 SQM928 Sq. M.
- JOD650,000Rabyeh, AmmanResidential Land
Distinctive land for sale in a prime location in Rabyeh1,000 Sq. M.
- JOD210,000Naour, AmmanResidential Land
قطعه ارض للبيع في الاردن -عمان - ناعور بمساحه 906م906 Sq. M.
- JOD870,000Um Uthaynah, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Um Uthaynah | 870 SQM870 Sq. M.
- Contact for priceDabouq, AmmanResidential Land
قطعة ارض للبيع في الاردن - عمان - دابوق بمساحة 2473م2,473 Sq. M.
- JOD110,000Al Yadudah, AmmanResidential Land
قطعه ارض للبيع في الاردن -عمان - اليادوده بمساحه 600 متر600 Sq. M.
- JOD350,000Dahyet Al Rasheed, AmmanResidential Land
قطعه ارض للبيع في الاردن - عمان - ضاحيه الرشيد بمساحه 960م960 Sq. M.
- Contact for priceAl Rawnaq, AmmanResidential Land
قطعه ارض للبيع في الاردن -عمان - الرونق بمساحه 1486متر1,486 Sq. M.
- JOD400,000Khalda, AmmanResidential Land
قطعه ارض للبيع في الاردن -عمان- خلدا بمساحه 615م615 Sq. M.
A Brief On The History Of Lands in Amman
Lands' prices have noticeably increased in Amman in the last period. The demand on lands now is more than ever; 20 years ago the lands were very cheap compared to their current prices. Many citizens bought their lands without expecting that after 20 years it will be worth millions. Many of them bought lands in areas like "Dabooq", "Al–Kursi" "Khalda" and "Deir Ghobar". Bearing in mind that these areas were deserts at that time, and West Amman was more lively and vital. Moreover, they were always blamed by their friends and relatives for buying in such far isolated areas that are full of dogs and hyenas but surprisingly- whoever bought lands in these areas back then became a millionaire now! Let's take "Khalda" as an example; the price of 10 Acres of land there used to be JD 1000, now the price of this same land is JD 6,000,000!! Don't bother counting the zeros, it is 6 millions!
That's why lots of investors and rich people are now searching for lands in new areas that are expected to grow in the near future like "the Airport Road" and near " Kings' Academy " where Kings' children study, and other areas.
Buying The Right Land
There are many vacant lands available for sale in the eastern part of the capital city, but most people prefer to live in the classy and affluent districts of the western part, like : "Deer Ghbar" , "Al–Kursi" "Abdoun" "Al–Rabyeh" , "Al – Gbeiha" "Dabooq" “Tla Al – Ali" and "Khalda” for example.
Undoubtedly, prices in East Amman are way lower than in the western part. The price of one Acre in the western side equals the price of 10 Acres in the eastern side. This disparity in prices is reasonable and logical considering the big difference in the services and the organization between these two parts of the capital city.
It is worth mentioning that real estate in general witnessed an increase in demand since the beginning of the current year (2014), the trading value increased by 26 % compared to the same period of the last year, the trading value registered by the Registration Directorate of North Amman was about JD 445,000,000. It was followed by the trading value registered by the Registration Directorate in East Amman which was about JD 240,000,000. Followed by the western part with a value of JD 225,000,000 and finally followed by the southern part with a value of JD 146,000,000.