Residential Lands for Sale in Amman
- JOD1,250,000Belal, AmmanResidential Land450 Sq. M.
- JOD850,000Airport Road, AmmanResidential Land
Farm with distinctive location for sale in the most beautiful areas of Um Al Amad , land area of 4000 m - building area 1000 m1,000 Sq. M.
- JOD578,000Airport Road, AmmanResidential Land
Distinctive farm for sale in the most beautiful areas of Airport Road (Um Al-Amad) , land area 10,516 m - building area 120 m120 Sq. M.
- JOD770,000Naour, AmmanResidential Land
Land for Sale in Naour area 38.500 acres
- JOD95,000Airport Road, AmmanResidential Land
Excellent investment lands for sale in Airport Road with areas ranging from 709 m to 1200 m
- JOD750,000Al Rawnaq, AmmanResidential Land
Lands For Sale in Jordan - Amman - Al Rawnaq, Land Area 1037m
- JOD884,000Belal, AmmanResidential Land
Land for Sale in Jordan - Amman - New Badr Area 1700 m
- JOD450,000Al Jubaiha, AmmanResidential Land
Residential Land for Sale in Al-Jubaiha , Land Area 1016 m
- JOD310,000Al Jubaiha, AmmanResidential Land
Lands For Sale in Jordan - Amman - Jubaiha , Land area 865 m
- JOD1,350,000Rabyeh, AmmanResidential Land
أرض في الرابية قابل تحويلها تجاري للبيع بمساحة 981م على شارعين
- JOD356,000Al Jandweal, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in the most beautiful areas of Jordan - Amman - Al-Jandaweel , land area 648 m
- JOD192,360Belal, AmmanResidential Land
Distinctive land for sale in the most beautiful areas of Badr area 4580 m
- JOD420,000Airport Road, AmmanResidential Land
Agricultural Land for sale in Al Mashta on two streets plot area 12 acres
- JOD1,800,000Al Tuneib, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Airport Road Area 9 acres
- JOD750,000Rabyeh, AmmanResidential Land
Distinctive land for sale in the most beautiful areas of Al Rabieh, land area 1100 m
- JOD1,125,600Dabouq, AmmanResidential Land
Distinctive land for sale in Jordan - Amman - Dabouq , Land Area, 2814 m
- JOD1,007,000Rabyeh, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Al Rabieh area of land area 1185 m
- JOD750,000Khalda, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in the most beautiful areas of Khalda , land area 940 m
- JOD1,000,000Um Al Basateen, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in the best areas of Airport Road (Um Al-Basateen) , land area 10000 m
- JOD190,000Al Qastal, AmmanResidential Land
Commercial Land for Sale in Jordan - Amman - Al-Qastal , Land Area 5000m
- JOD451,000Al Madinah Al Riyadiah, AmmanResidential Land
Land 1075 m for sale near the sport city Circle at a special price
- JOD1,175,000Rabyeh, AmmanResidential Land
Land for Sale in the most beautiful areas of Al Rabieh, the Land area 1175 M
- JOD450,000Dabouq, AmmanResidential Land
Distinctive Land for Sale suitable for Building a Villa in the most beautiful areas of Dabouq area 780 M
- JOD2,850,000Khalda, AmmanResidential Land
Distinctive Land for Sale in Khalda on three streets, Land area 6 acres
A Brief On The History Of Lands in Amman
Lands' prices have noticeably increased in Amman in the last period. The demand on lands now is more than ever; 20 years ago the lands were very cheap compared to their current prices. Many citizens bought their lands without expecting that after 20 years it will be worth millions. Many of them bought lands in areas like "Dabooq", "Al–Kursi" "Khalda" and "Deir Ghobar". Bearing in mind that these areas were deserts at that time, and West Amman was more lively and vital. Moreover, they were always blamed by their friends and relatives for buying in such far isolated areas that are full of dogs and hyenas but surprisingly- whoever bought lands in these areas back then became a millionaire now! Let's take "Khalda" as an example; the price of 10 Acres of land there used to be JD 1000, now the price of this same land is JD 6,000,000!! Don't bother counting the zeros, it is 6 millions!
That's why lots of investors and rich people are now searching for lands in new areas that are expected to grow in the near future like "the Airport Road" and near " Kings' Academy " where Kings' children study, and other areas.
Buying The Right Land
There are many vacant lands available for sale in the eastern part of the capital city, but most people prefer to live in the classy and affluent districts of the western part, like : "Deer Ghbar" , "Al–Kursi" "Abdoun" "Al–Rabyeh" , "Al – Gbeiha" "Dabooq" “Tla Al – Ali" and "Khalda” for example.
Undoubtedly, prices in East Amman are way lower than in the western part. The price of one Acre in the western side equals the price of 10 Acres in the eastern side. This disparity in prices is reasonable and logical considering the big difference in the services and the organization between these two parts of the capital city.
It is worth mentioning that real estate in general witnessed an increase in demand since the beginning of the current year (2014), the trading value increased by 26 % compared to the same period of the last year, the trading value registered by the Registration Directorate of North Amman was about JD 445,000,000. It was followed by the trading value registered by the Registration Directorate in East Amman which was about JD 240,000,000. Followed by the western part with a value of JD 225,000,000 and finally followed by the southern part with a value of JD 146,000,000.