- JOD500,000Dabouq, AmmanResidential Land1,085 Sq. M.
- JOD158,000Mqabalain, AmmanResidential Land
Res. Land 789sqm(1297)789 Sq. M.
- JOD60,000Airport Road, AmmanResidential Land
Res. land 500 sqm (1298)500 Sq. M.
- JOD750,000Al Abdali, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale opposite Abdali Boulevard | 831 SQM831 Sq. M.
- JOD700,000Dair Ghbar, AmmanResidential Land
Plot of land for sale in Dair Ghbar, with an area of 1024 SQM1,024 Sq. M.
- JOD1,200,000Dabouq, AmmanResidential Land
Res. land 3990 sqmRef.(1299)3,990 Sq. M.
- JOD1,168,000Marj Al Hamam, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Marj Al Hamam with an area of 3650 SQM3,650 Sq. M.
- JOD600,000Dabouq, AmmanResidential Land
أرض | 1210م2 مميزة للبيع في أم تينة1,210 Sq. M.
- JOD550,000Dabouq, AmmanResidential Land
أرض 1040م2 ذات اطلالة جميلة للبيع بالقرب من دابوق، المنش1,040 Sq. M.
- JOD651,000Al Kursi, AmmanResidential Land
Distinctive land for sale in Al Kursi with an area of 1085 sqm1,085 Sq. M.
- JOD560,000Dabouq, AmmanResidential Land
ارض للبيع بالقرب من دابوق المساحه ٢ دونم2,000 Sq. M.
- JOD220,000Airport Road, AmmanResidential Land
Land For Sale in Al Airport Rd with spaces 780-1000sqm1,000 Sq. M.
- JOD250,000Al Bunayyat, AmmanResidential Land
ارض للبيع في اجمل مناطق البنيات المساحة 809 م809 Sq. M.
- JOD260,000Marj Al Hamam, AmmanResidential Land
ارض سكنية للبيع في مرج الحمام بمساحة 1171 م1,171 Sq. M.
- JOD220,000Bader Al Jadidah, AmmanResidential Land
أرض للبيع في اجمل مناطق بدر الجديدة (الفردوس) بمساحة 900 م900 Sq. M.
- JOD303,000Airport Road, AmmanResidential Land
ارض تبعد عن طريق المطار 200 م للبيع بمساحة 918 م918 Sq. M.
- JOD1,250,000Dabouq, AmmanResidential Land
distinctive residential land for sale in Dabouq2,000 Sq. M.
- JOD270,000Um Qseir, AmmanResidential Land
أرض سكنية مميزة بمساحة 846 م للبيع في أجمل مناطق أم قصير والمقابلين846 Sq. M.
- JOD850,000Airport Road, AmmanResidential Land
Farm with distinctive location for sale in the most beautiful areas of Um Al Amad , land area of 4000 m - building area 1000 m1,000 Sq. M.
- JOD578,000Airport Road, AmmanResidential Land
Distinctive farm for sale in the most beautiful areas of Airport Road (Um Al-Amad) , land area 10,516 m - building area 120 m120 Sq. M.
- JOD770,000Naour, AmmanResidential Land
Land for Sale in Naour area 38.500 acres
- JOD1,250,000Belal, AmmanResidential Land
Furnished Farm for Sale in New Badr Al Kashef Land Area 6176 M Building Area 450 M450 Sq. M.
- JOD226,000Abu Nsair, AmmanResidential Land
أرض للبيع في ابو نصير بمساحة 754 م754 Sq. M.
- JOD1,399,000Dabouq, AmmanResidential Land
A 3333sqm residential land for sale in Dabouq3,333 Sq. M.
A Brief On The History Of Lands in Amman
Lands' prices have noticeably increased in Amman in the last period. The demand on lands now is more than ever; 20 years ago the lands were very cheap compared to their current prices. Many citizens bought their lands without expecting that after 20 years it will be worth millions. Many of them bought lands in areas like "Dabooq", "Al–Kursi" "Khalda" and "Deir Ghobar". Bearing in mind that these areas were deserts at that time, and West Amman was more lively and vital. Moreover, they were always blamed by their friends and relatives for buying in such far isolated areas that are full of dogs and hyenas but surprisingly- whoever bought lands in these areas back then became a millionaire now! Let's take "Khalda" as an example; the price of 10 Acres of land there used to be JD 1000, now the price of this same land is JD 6,000,000!! Don't bother counting the zeros, it is 6 millions!
That's why lots of investors and rich people are now searching for lands in new areas that are expected to grow in the near future like "the Airport Road" and near " Kings' Academy " where Kings' children study, and other areas.
Buying The Right Land
There are many vacant lands available for sale in the eastern part of the capital city, but most people prefer to live in the classy and affluent districts of the western part, like : "Deer Ghbar" , "Al–Kursi" "Abdoun" "Al–Rabyeh" , "Al – Gbeiha" "Dabooq" “Tla Al – Ali" and "Khalda” for example.
Undoubtedly, prices in East Amman are way lower than in the western part. The price of one Acre in the western side equals the price of 10 Acres in the eastern side. This disparity in prices is reasonable and logical considering the big difference in the services and the organization between these two parts of the capital city.
It is worth mentioning that real estate in general witnessed an increase in demand since the beginning of the current year (2014), the trading value increased by 26 % compared to the same period of the last year, the trading value registered by the Registration Directorate of North Amman was about JD 445,000,000. It was followed by the trading value registered by the Registration Directorate in East Amman which was about JD 240,000,000. Followed by the western part with a value of JD 225,000,000 and finally followed by the southern part with a value of JD 146,000,000.