- JOD785,000Al Madinah Al Riyadiah, AmmanResidential Land1,017 Sq. M.
- JOD290,000Hijar Alnawabelseh, AmmanResidential Land
قطعة ارض للبيع في الاردن - عمان - حجار النوابلسه مساحة 775م775 Sq. M.
- JOD225,000Marj Al Hamam, AmmanResidential Land
قطعه ارض للبيع في الاردن - عمان - مرج الحمام بمساحه 827م827 Sq. M.
- JOD550,000Hijar Alnawabelseh, AmmanResidential Land
قطعه ارض للبيع في الاردن - عمان - حجار النوابلسة بمساحة 800م800 Sq. M.
- Contact for priceAl Muwaqqar, AmmanResidential Land
قطعة ارض للبيع في الاردن - عمان - الموقر مساحة 30626م30,626 Sq. M.
- JOD170,000Bader Al Jadidah, AmmanResidential Land
أرض للبيع في بدر الجديدة المساحة 750 م750 Sq. M.
- JOD590,000Um Uthaynah, AmmanResidential Land
ارض للبيع عليها فيلا قديمة في أم أذينه قرب فندق الفور سيزون727 Sq. M.
- JOD520,000Al Thahir, AmmanResidential Land
قطعة ارض للبيع في الظهير تنفع لبناء فيلا خاصة820 Sq. M.
- JOD175,000Shafa Badran, AmmanResidential Land
ارض للبيع في شفا بدران مساحة الارض 755 م2755 Sq. M.
- JOD140,000Abu Soos, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Abu Soos, an area of 530 m2, with a great location530 Sq. M.
- JOD350,000Marj Al Hamam, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Marj Al Hamam | 1022 SQM1,022 Sq. M.
- JOD450,000Al Yadudah, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Al Yadudah, near the airport road, an area of 1192 SQM1,192 Sq. M.
- Contact for priceAirport Road, AmmanResidential Land
Lands for sale in the most beautiful area behind Al-Zaytoonah University Airport Road. Areas start from 750 m 2 to 960 m 2960 Sq. M.
- JOD165,000Bader Al Jadidah, AmmanResidential Land
Distinctive residential land for sale in Bader Al Jadidah510 Sq. M.
- JOD210,000Naour, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale at a special price of 760 SQM in Naour760 Sq. M.
- JOD100,000Shafa Badran, AmmanResidential Land
Land 510SQM for sale in Shafa Badran519 Sq. M.
- JOD130,000Al Rabahieh, AmmanResidential Land
Distinctive land for sale in the most beautiful areas of southern Al Rabahieh | 681 SQM681 Sq. M.
- JOD90,000Al Tuneib, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Al Tuneib | 600 SQM600 Sq. M.
- JOD1,670,000Belal, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Southern Al Rabahieh (Belal) | 8350 SQM8,350 Sq. M.
- JOD500,000Shmeisani, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Shmeisani | 738 SQM738 Sq. M.
- JOD1,760,000Naour, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Naour | 8000 SQM8,000 Sq. M.
- JOD500,000YearlyAl Thahir, AmmanResidential Land
Al Thahir, distinguished land for sale on two streets980 Sq. M.
- JOD201,000Bader Al Jadidah, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Bader Al Jadidah | 859 SQM859 Sq. M.
- JOD247,000Al Thahir, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Al-Damina | 791 SQM791 Sq. M.
A Brief On The History Of Lands in Amman
Lands' prices have noticeably increased in Amman in the last period. The demand on lands now is more than ever; 20 years ago the lands were very cheap compared to their current prices. Many citizens bought their lands without expecting that after 20 years it will be worth millions. Many of them bought lands in areas like "Dabooq", "Al–Kursi" "Khalda" and "Deir Ghobar". Bearing in mind that these areas were deserts at that time, and West Amman was more lively and vital. Moreover, they were always blamed by their friends and relatives for buying in such far isolated areas that are full of dogs and hyenas but surprisingly- whoever bought lands in these areas back then became a millionaire now! Let's take "Khalda" as an example; the price of 10 Acres of land there used to be JD 1000, now the price of this same land is JD 6,000,000!! Don't bother counting the zeros, it is 6 millions!
That's why lots of investors and rich people are now searching for lands in new areas that are expected to grow in the near future like "the Airport Road" and near " Kings' Academy " where Kings' children study, and other areas.
Buying The Right Land
There are many vacant lands available for sale in the eastern part of the capital city, but most people prefer to live in the classy and affluent districts of the western part, like : "Deer Ghbar" , "Al–Kursi" "Abdoun" "Al–Rabyeh" , "Al – Gbeiha" "Dabooq" “Tla Al – Ali" and "Khalda” for example.
Undoubtedly, prices in East Amman are way lower than in the western part. The price of one Acre in the western side equals the price of 10 Acres in the eastern side. This disparity in prices is reasonable and logical considering the big difference in the services and the organization between these two parts of the capital city.
It is worth mentioning that real estate in general witnessed an increase in demand since the beginning of the current year (2014), the trading value increased by 26 % compared to the same period of the last year, the trading value registered by the Registration Directorate of North Amman was about JD 445,000,000. It was followed by the trading value registered by the Registration Directorate in East Amman which was about JD 240,000,000. Followed by the western part with a value of JD 225,000,000 and finally followed by the southern part with a value of JD 146,000,000.