- Contact for priceShafa Badran, AmmanResidential Land750 Sq. M.
- JOD90,000Bader Al Jadidah, AmmanResidential Land
ارض مميزة للبيع في اجمل مناطق بدر الجديدة بمساحة 500 م500 Sq. M.
- JOD4,700,000Al Jubaiha, AmmanResidential Land
ارض ذات مواصفات مميزة للبيع في الجبيهة بمساحة 7830 م7,830 Sq. M.
- JOD22,000Airport Road, AmmanResidential Land
Lands for Sale in Jalloul
- JOD2,990,000Dabouq, AmmanResidential Land
ارض في دابوق حوض 9 ام شومره5,436 Sq. M.
- JOD179,000Al Jubaiha, AmmanResidential Land
ارض للبيع في الجبيهة بمساحة 599 م599 Sq. M.
- JOD778,000Al Yadudah, AmmanResidential Land
Land for Sale in Al Yadoudeh1,556 Sq. M.
- JOD55,000Airport Road, AmmanResidential Land
land for Sale in Airport Road
- JOD120Naour, AmmanResidential Land
Land for Sale in Al Aal
- JOD400,000Al Kursi, AmmanResidential Land
Land For Sale In Al Kursi1,300 Sq. M.
- JOD1,500,000Al Swaifyeh, AmmanResidential Land
Land for sale in Swaifyeh45
- Contact for priceMarj Al Hamam, AmmanResidential Land
Land for Sale in al Bahath-Marj Al Hamam750 Sq. M.
- JOD1,450,000Khalda, AmmanResidential Land
land for Sale in Khalda2,413 Sq. M.
- JOD850,000Airport Road, AmmanResidential Land
Farm with distinctive location for sale in the most beautiful areas of Um Al Amad , land area of 4000 m - building area 1000 m1,000 Sq. M.
- JOD578,000Airport Road, AmmanResidential Land
Distinctive farm for sale in the most beautiful areas of Airport Road (Um Al-Amad) , land area 10,516 m - building area 120 m120 Sq. M.
- JOD770,000Naour, AmmanResidential Land
Land for Sale in Naour area 38.500 acres
- JOD120,000Shafa Badran, AmmanResidential Land
land for Sale in Shafa badran750 Sq. M.
- JOD1,600,000Abdun, AmmanResidential Land
Land for Sale in Abdoun1,000 Sq. M.
- JOD1,250,000Belal, AmmanResidential Land
Furnished Farm for Sale in New Badr Al Kashef Land Area 6176 M Building Area 450 M450 Sq. M.
- JOD450,000Wadi Al Seer, AmmanResidential Land
land for sale in Wadi Al-seer
- JOD1,200,000Um Al Summaq, AmmanResidential Land
Land for Sale in Um AL Summaq1,136 Sq. M.
- JOD10,000Al Kutaifah, AmmanResidential Land
Lands for Sale in al Ktaifeh850 Sq. M.
- JOD555,000Al Ameer Rashed District, AmmanResidential Land
Land for Sale in Dahyet Al Amir Rashed44500 Sq. M.
- JOD65,000AmmanResidential Land
Land For Sale in South Amman542 Sq. M.
A Brief On The History Of Lands in Amman
Lands' prices have noticeably increased in Amman in the last period. The demand on lands now is more than ever; 20 years ago the lands were very cheap compared to their current prices. Many citizens bought their lands without expecting that after 20 years it will be worth millions. Many of them bought lands in areas like "Dabooq", "Al–Kursi" "Khalda" and "Deir Ghobar". Bearing in mind that these areas were deserts at that time, and West Amman was more lively and vital. Moreover, they were always blamed by their friends and relatives for buying in such far isolated areas that are full of dogs and hyenas but surprisingly- whoever bought lands in these areas back then became a millionaire now! Let's take "Khalda" as an example; the price of 10 Acres of land there used to be JD 1000, now the price of this same land is JD 6,000,000!! Don't bother counting the zeros, it is 6 millions!
That's why lots of investors and rich people are now searching for lands in new areas that are expected to grow in the near future like "the Airport Road" and near " Kings' Academy " where Kings' children study, and other areas.
Buying The Right Land
There are many vacant lands available for sale in the eastern part of the capital city, but most people prefer to live in the classy and affluent districts of the western part, like : "Deer Ghbar" , "Al–Kursi" "Abdoun" "Al–Rabyeh" , "Al – Gbeiha" "Dabooq" “Tla Al – Ali" and "Khalda” for example.
Undoubtedly, prices in East Amman are way lower than in the western part. The price of one Acre in the western side equals the price of 10 Acres in the eastern side. This disparity in prices is reasonable and logical considering the big difference in the services and the organization between these two parts of the capital city.
It is worth mentioning that real estate in general witnessed an increase in demand since the beginning of the current year (2014), the trading value increased by 26 % compared to the same period of the last year, the trading value registered by the Registration Directorate of North Amman was about JD 445,000,000. It was followed by the trading value registered by the Registration Directorate in East Amman which was about JD 240,000,000. Followed by the western part with a value of JD 225,000,000 and finally followed by the southern part with a value of JD 146,000,000.